Thursday, November 18, 2010

Soap Castles

The weather this summer has been brutal!

For this reason, I have been forced to find ways to entertain Pickle inside.  The other day, he wanted to go swimming, but the water in the pool was too hot (and sudsy...don't ask, I sure didn't). 
Instead we decided to play with water inside.

Pickle was so excited to be given free reign in the bathroom. He grabbed toys, wash rags, and unbeknown to me, soap and shampoo.

I gave him the only rule I could think of, no water on the floor, and left him in there alone to play and have fun at the sink.

He had been in there about 10 minutes when he said "Mom come look."

I went in there and he had a sink over-flowing with suds!

"Look at my soap castles! Do you like them?!?"

"Yes they are beautiful!"

That night when I went to give him a bath, I found out that he had used his whole brand new bottle of body wash for his soap castles....

When Chef got home from fixing the car, he found out that Pickle had used all the hand soap and an enitre can of shaving cream....

They were beautiful castles!

No comments:

Post a Comment